Thursday, May 31, 2012

Surprises! Where I Have Been & What's NEW

Hey everyone!
It's crazy that there haven't been any posts since the beginning of April (and for that I apologize)!  A couple crazy things were happening in my absence....I finished up exams, have been working, and also GOT ENGAGED!!!!!  Needless to say, I've been pretty busy but am back to keeping consistent blogs and YouTube videos. (Engagement Pic at End!)
Here is a link to a video with ENGAGEMENT DETAILS!!!!
Here is a link to a Big Hair Tutorial

WHAT'S NEW
Videos:
I want to give you guys good quality videos, so I have a new camera now that's HD so the videos look a lot better than before!  You all give such great feedback and I appreciate the support, the requests, and the love.  Thank you all so much for that.  I'm looking forward to delivering frequent, better quality videos and posts for you all to further your passions in health and fitness and it makes me so happy when these posts, whether on the blog or on YouTube, make you happy as well.  If I can make a positive difference in your lives, then I have done well at my job.  Thank you again to each and every one of you for the constant support and feedback :)!!!
Website:
This is one of my biggest announcements (well, besides my engagement ;) ) yet.  This blog is in the process of becoming a website!  The new address will be www.FitStyled.com and there will be many more surprises as the website develops.  I'm SO excited about this next step and can't wait to share more with you about it!!  Really, I am SO excited!

Those are my biggest announcements for now, so sit back, relax, and check back often for more posts, videos, and for the new website! 

Love you all!
xoxo Sarah

YouTube: www.youtube.com/FitStyle09
Twitter: www.twitter.com/FitStyle09
Email:  FitStyled@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment