Thursday, January 26, 2012

Interval Playlists: January

Welcome to 2012, everybody!

I hope your new year is excellent and that it'll be your best year yet.  Mine is great!  It's January 26th so far and I've been feeling extra inspired as far as working out/health and hope to inspire you to be the healthiest and happiest you can be!  It really is a pleasure to motivate you all and I thank you for the positive feedback!  It means a lot :)

Part of that motivation, of course, involves MUSIC!  Here is my most recent playlist.  Most of this month I used my December Playlist that I love, but I find this month's list to be a lot more versatile for strength training, cardio, and conditioning whereas my other playlists were more for cardio.

1. Bananza (Belly Dancer) - Akon
2. Gold Digger - Kanye West and Jamie Foxx
3. Drop it Low - Ester Dean and Chris Brown
4. Crazy in Love - Beyonce feat. Jay-Z (of course, because we all know I love Beyonce)
5. Stronger - Britney Spears
6. Le Freak - Chic
7. Love Will Find a Way - Christina Aguilera
8. Dirrty - Christina Aguilera
9. Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant
10. Unbelievable - EMF
11. Who's That Chick - Heartclub
12. Whine Up (feat. Elephant Man) - Kat DeLuna
13. Saleswoman of the Month - Richard Flemming (my big brother's old band!! Click here & press "see all songs")
14. 4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake) - Madonna
15. Like a Prayer - Madonna
16. Material Girl - Madonna
17. Music - Madonna
18. Don't Tell Me - Madonna
19. Country Grammar - Nelly
20. Break it Off - Rihanna & Sean Paul

So yes, it's a long playlist.  But I typically keep my music on shuffle so I don't get 5 Madonna songs in a row (though that's fine if it turns out that way).  Mixing up your music/workout/running route keeps things fun.  Keep up your hard work and enjoy the music!


Need New Year Advice for Motivation & Tips? Click here for New Year Cheer

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see Gold Digger... it brings back good memories :).

    ReplyDelete